Metta Thai Bodyworks - 50% OFF MassagePay just $30 for a 60 minute Thai massage ($60 value) at Metta Thai Bodyworks in Savoy
- 50% Savings
- 20 Bought
- 6d 8h 27m Left
About This Offer
Developed more than 2,000 years ago in Thailand, Thai massage remains a popular technique that incorporates aspects of yoga, acupressure, energy balancing, and massage. Thai massage continues to be a mainstay in Thai medicine, while quickly gaining a new audience in the Western world. Also known as yoga massage, assisted yoga, or ancient massage, Thai massage respects the body’s limits, while encouraging clients to reach their edge of flexibility—but never beyond. Thai massage uses acupressure, massage, and passive assisted stretching, where therapists help clients move into their stretch. The work is purposely slow as the therapist guides clients through the movements, being ever mindful of their physical limitations.
Thai massage is performed on a soft floor mat, with clients fully clothed in loose, comfortable attire. Pillows and bolsters may be used for better client support. Practitioners may use their hands, feet, knees, elbows, and legs during a session.
Benefits of Thai Massage
• Deep relaxation and quieting of the mind.
• Heightened energy levels.
• Improved body-mind connection.
• Improved circulation and lymphatic flow.
• Improved range of motion.
• Increased flexibility.
• Rejuvenated body and mind.
• Relief for pain and muscle tension.
The Fine Print
- Limit 2 purchases per customer
- One voucher per visit
- Good towards 60 minute Thai massage only
- Please call for appointment
- Promotional value expires October 23, 2014
- View the standard terms that apply to all offers (unless noted above)
- No cash value / No Cash Back
- Entire value must be used in one visit
- Tax and gratuity are not included
- Cannot be combined with other promotions or offers
- Including all dealcoop.com/terms